• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

ANGELINA JOLIE -The Most Beautiful Name of A Hollywood Celebrity

Posted by King_K on 11:39 AM No comments








~ ANGELINA JOLIE ~
{The Most Beautiful Name of A Hollywood Celebrity}
 She`s the most beautiful, gifted and unique. She`s Angelina Jolie. Enjoy in her beautiful photos and wise quotes!... more images after the break...
 “If being sane is thinking there’s something wrong with being different….I’d rather be completely fucking mental.”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
 “I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
 “I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don’t trust my instincts – That`s when I get in trouble.”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
“People say that you’re going the wrong way when it’s simply a way of your own”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
 “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
 “I’m extremely honest, and I pride myself on it. I don’t try to be shocking. I’m playful, and I know when something I’m saying is maybe shocking, but it’s just the truth, I never wanted to be scary to people or upsetting to people. I simply want to live the way I need to live.”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
“Love one person, take care of them until you die. You know, raise kids. Have a good life. Be a good friend. And try to be completely who you are. And figure out what you personally love. And like go after it with everything you’ve got no matter how much it takes.”
~ Angelina Jolie ~
via 


What do you think about this post? Please leave your feedback and...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you like my posts please Subscribes us by email, follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook.


More Cool Posts:-



dofollow comments blog




0 kommentarer:

 
  • Blog Archive

  • Site Rank

  • It is a Dofollow Blog!

    Check NoFollow and DoFollow blog

    Feeders

    Celebrities Blogs Mobile Tech Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Make Money Blogging Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites! Submit to Search Engines
x

Subscribe to Celebrities Juice.

Hollywood Celebrity Pictures.

Bollywood / Kollywood / Lollywood Celebrity Pictures.

Arab Girls Pictures.

Magazine Scans.

We will deliver new posts to your in-box.

Enter your email address: